Sunday, February 22, 2009

Miracle Worker

Here's a really cool story I luckily got the chance to put together for JMU. A rather impressive alum elevated himself from successful and well-connected businessman to instant and inspiring hero. Sure, I spent a decent amount of time filling my lines with dramatic and uplifting language (aka fluff), but the story itself needs no massaging. It is a great inspiration, straight up. It's on our new Public Affairs page. BTW, take some time to click around the new site. It's much better than our old one, and somewhere on there, you can find a pic and bio of me:

http://www.jmu.edu/jmuweb/general/news/general10493.shtml

2 comments:

Hot Topologic said...

Oh, hey, I didn't even notice you there, I was so busy typing on this laptop. Yeah, just a typical day at the office for this die-hard St. Louis Cardinals fan.

kilgore said...

"1,001, 1,002, 1003. Oh. Hi there. Don't mind me, I was just sculpting the guns. I don't know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand...It's boring, but it's a part of my life."

Also, I look like a creepy, bony hunchback.